TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by MPPA STUDIO, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your www.thesecretfashionmovement.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and MPPA STUDIO may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause MPPA STUDIO liability. You must immediately notify MPPA STUDIO of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. MPPA STUDIO will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
o the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
o if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
o you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
o the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
o the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
o the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
o your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
o your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
o you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by MPPA STUDIO or otherwise.
3. By submitting Content to MPPA STUDIO for inclusion on your Website, you grant MPPA STUDIO a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, MPPA STUDIO will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, MPPA STUDIO s has the right (though not the obligation) to, in MPPA STUDIO’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in MPPA STUDIO’s reasonable opinion, violates any MPPA STUDIO policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in MPPA STUDIO sole discretion. MPPA STUDIO will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
4. Payment and Renewal.
o General Terms. MPPA STUDIO Business the one-time and/or monthly, quarterly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription period as indicated. If you purchased any monthly, quarterly or subscription program, and would like to cancel — you may do so by completing a 50% buyout on the remainder of your subscription.. There are no refunds for money already collected. All sales are final. Any payments made 12 months prior (regardless of the purchase terms), are non-refundable. Occasionally MPPA STUDIO will offer discounts on the programs. If you make a purchase and MPPA STUDIO offers a discount on the program AFTER YOUR PURCHASE, you are not granted a refund of the difference.
o Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify MPPA STUDIO before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. MPPA STUDIO is not obligated to refund any charges that occurred before your cancellation request. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to MPPA STUDIO in writing.
o MPPA FASHION High Profit Hustle Accelerator 6 (HPHA6) is a 6-month commitment between MPPA STUDIO and You. MPPA STUDIO agrees to provide the services described in the HPHA6 agreement and you agree and accept to make the payments as you agreed to on the order form. You agree and accept to remit the down payment and the balance payments to MPPA STUDIO e via a pre-authorized automatic electronic debit to the bank account or credit card(s) on file. You agree and accept to make the down payment and balance payments regardless of Your level of participation in the Program. Once training is started, no refunds (partial or complete) will be granted. This supersedes any money back guarantee. If you opted to use the multi-pay option, consecutive payments are automatically drawn from the credit card or PayPal account on file at 30 day increments after registering except when enrolling within one month of the start date of your training. Consecutive payments will be drawn where tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of the course. Outstanding balances must be paid in full before continuing with the training. Within one month of a training date, only the 1-pay option will be available. If you need to change the dates of your HPHA6 Program, a change fee of $500 will occur. If you would like to attend the MPPA HPHA6 date and reserve your seat for a date that is currently not published on the website, you may register under another training date and submit a request to email@example.com indicating your intention to attend a future training within 48 business hours of of your purchase. The $500 fee will be waived under this circumstance.
o HPHA12 — This Program is a 12-month commitment between MPPA STUDIO and You. MPPA STUDIO agrees to provide the services described in the program agreement. In exchange for these services, You agree and accept to either make a pay in full payment or pay monthly over the course of 12 months as selected in step 2 of the order form. You agree and accept to remit the down payment and the balance payments to MPPA STUDIO via a pre-authorized electronic debit to the bank account or credit card(s) on file. You agree and accept to make the down payment and balance payments regardless of Your level of participation in the Program.
o Cancellation— If you fail to make any payment on time and fail to correct such missed payment within 30 days, or if You fail to make any two payments on time, MPPA STUDIO is permitted to cancel Your participation in the Program. Upon cancellation, You agree and accept to pay to MPPA STUDIO a cancellation fee equal to (i) the amount of any missed payments, plus (ii) 50% of the remaining amounts due under the agreement. The cancellation fee is due immediately and MPPA STUDIO is authorized to collect such fee immediately, including by debiting Your bank account or credit card(s) on file. You agree and accept that the cancellation fee is an amount of agreed upon damages and is not a penalty. MPPA STUDIO shall have no further obligations to perform under this Agreement following cancellation. If You sign up for the Program online through our website, the purchase is final with no cancellation period. If You sign up for the Program at a MPPA STUDIO live event, you may cancel in writing using the Cancellation instructions supplied by MPPA STUDIO.
5. Services. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay MPPA STUDIO the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. if you are delinquent on your order, MPPA STUDIO reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees and attempt all cards on file that you authorized MPPA STUDIO to use.
6. Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by MPPA STUDIO to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free www.thesecretfashionmovment.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with MPPA STUDIO ss standard services practices, procedures and policies.
7. Responsibility of Website Visitors. MPPA STUDIO has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, MPPA STUDIO does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. MPPA STUDIO disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
9. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.thesecretfashionmovment.com links, and that link to www.thesecretfashionmovement.com MPPA STUDIO does not have any control over those non- MPPA STUDIO websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- MPPA STUDIO website or webpage, MPPA STUDIO does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. MPPA STUDIO disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- MPPA STUDIO websites and webpages.
10. Advertisements. MPPA STUDIO reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
11. Attribution. MPPA STUDIO reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at www.thesecretfashionmovement.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
12. Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
13. Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
14. Changes. MPPA STUDIO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. MPPA STUDIO may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
15. Termination. MPPA STUDIO may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.thesecretfashionmovment.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by MPPA STUDIO if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from MPPA STUDIO’s notice to you thereof; provided that, MPPA STUDIO can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
16. MPPA STUDIO Does Not Guarantee Results. MPPA STUDIO is convinced You will derive great benefits from Your participation in the Program and is dedicated to helping You become as successful as You envision. However, MPPA STUDIO does not guarantee or represent in any way that You or Your business will attain a certain level of sales, profits, earnings, or any other metric of success, either in the short-term or long-term. You and Your business’s success depends on many factors, including but not limited to Your personal motivation, Your time commitment, how effectively You implement the strategies taught in the Program, Your efficiency in following up on each phase of the Program, and the particular market and industry in which Your business operates. Your participation in this Program is an investment. None of the stories shared or examples used in MPPA STUDIO’s materials, on its website, or during its calls or events is a guarantee of any particular result or success. MPPA STUDIO disclaims any express or implied promise or representation other than those contained in this Agreement
17. Confidentiality. You agree and accept that MPPA STUDIO s methods, processes, and strategies taught in the Program are the sole and exclusive property of MPPA STUDIO and constitute a confidential proprietary system that is protected by law, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and trade secret law. MPPA STUDIO’s system includes all materials associated with the Program and the related VIP Client Coaching Program, all business coaching strategies We teach, and all associated coaching advice. You agree not to duplicate, disseminate, distribute, or otherwise disclose any part for any reason to third parties unless such disclosure (i) is part of the Program, (ii) is required by valid legal process (whereby You agree and accept to provide prompt written notice of such legal process to MPPA STUDIO so that We can take appropriate legal action to protect MPPA STUDIO’s interests), or (iii) concerns matters or materials that have lawfully become part of the public domain. You further agree and accept that any violation of the terms of this Section 5 will cause substantial and irreparable harm to MPPA STUDIO and that MPPA STUDIO is entitled to seek any form of legal redress available, which may include injunctive relief and substantial damages.
18. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MPPA STUDIO its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
19. Arbitration Agreement. MPPA STUDIO and You each agree and accept that any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Program shall be submitted to binding arbitration and heard by a single arbitrator. Arbitration shall be conducted on an individual basis and not on a class, representative, or consolidated basis. By agreeing to binding arbitration, MPPA STUDIO and You are each giving up the right to have any claims against the other that already exists or may exist in the future considered by a court or a jury. The prevailing party in any dispute shall be entitled to recover all costs and attorney’s fees incurred in connection with arbitration (including any costs and attorney’s fees incurred in court seeking to compel arbitration) to the fullest extent allowed by law. The arbitration shall be conducted in QUITO, ECUADOR unless otherwise required by law.